- Host: Liz Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Organisation: PTV
- Session: 3
- Location: Melbourne Room
- How a change in transport in an area increases the value of the land and businesses in the surrounding areas.
- Long-term funding scheme
- Will building-owners in the areas of potential new transport links pay for them to increase value of where they are?
- Benefits of value capture need to be shown before projects beign, get people on board etc
- Ideal area for value capture is the middle suburbs
- Would a levy on all development to fund all public development be beneficial rather than being area specific?